This week host Frank Roche talks to postcard dealer Susan Lane of Passionate about Postcards.
Susan has been a postcard collector and dealer for more than 20 years. And I had a chance to talk to her at the Garden State Postcard Club Annual Show this past weekend. You’ll hear the buzz of 40-plus dealers and interested collectors in the background.
- How Susan became a postcard dealer
- Price considerations for collectible cards
- What first-time postcard show attendees should know
- Postcard artists and signed postcards
- The most expensive postcard Susan held in her hands
Music in the episode is Japanese Prog by Rushus and is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.